Diamond Spire produces fragrant, single white blossoms late spring through fall on a truly unique upright habit. Blooms in both hot and cool climates.
1. Dig in your native soil a hole as deep and wide as the container. We recommend planting in native soil for best acclimation.
2. Fill the hole with water and thoroughly water the new plant; allow both to drain.
3. Gently place the plant on its side and remove the pot. Place your hand on the bottom of the plant and put it in the hole.
4. Return native soil around the root ball, wetting and gently tamping down.
5. To complete, create a shallow trench around the base of the plant to contain the water when watering.
6. Mulch 1–2” deep around the plant, avoiding the area closest to the stem.
Your zip code 20149 is in Zone: 6b with a temperature range of: -5 to 0 °F.